Hey All, I've decided to change a new blog URL because I was sick of my old one. Just finished watching
Sweeney Todd, the gore was exceptionally hilarious! I was upset with the ending, why must Johanna die!!! I thought she'll like, live happily ever after with Anthony.
It's been 2 days since I've been back from
Beijing. It was a really fun and enjoyable Learning Trip and I've really learnt a lot about China from the Trip. I'm really glad that I actually got the chance to go on such a trip with wonderful friends! :D Junkerz + Chloe Fong + QinAi + SaSa = Madness! I love all of them :D We're always choking with laughter at our dinner table every night!
So yeah, first 3 nights at RenMin University Hotel and the following 7 nights were at the Affliated High School of Peking University (Bei Da Fu Zhong). Had many lectures & night discussions (like that of Jap Trip) and I've learnt more about China's culture, history and economy. China's really interesting!!! I don't mind studying in Peking Uni (Bei Da) next time!
I've been to Tiananmen Sq, Forbidden City, visited Mao (Chloe's Favourite) in his Memorial Hall, Capital Museum, Dongyue Temple, GREAT WALL!!!, Ming Tombs, Temple of Heaven, BIRD'S NEST!!!, Hutongs, Summer Palace, Lugou Bridge, Anti-Jap War Musuem, Prince Gong's Palace, Grand National Theatre of Beijing, Peking University (w Johnny Tan and fellow Singaporeans studying there), etc. and it has been a really fruitful trip! :D
At BeiDaFuZhong, we had lectures + immersion. My group had PE, CL, Geog and Physics classes with the students and these classes were pretty fun! I love Geog! :D
Ohyeah, and on the last day, our buddy almost strangled me with my scarf *pouts* Some of our buddies are really pretty, but I think I'll miss ShanShuo the most!!!
More posts next time, I'm too lazy to type everything down. So here are some pictures to end with :B

We were trying to act Dao, but Tanyantong apparently Failed. CAN YOU LOOK AT HER FACE! LMAO!!

Flamingos on the loose!

What a "Mao-ey" Day at Tiananmen Sq

on a Trishaw with MY Isabelly @Hutongs


I particularly like these 2 shots. Omg I ought to be some professional Photographer!
Okay that's all for today, I'm too lazy to upload the rest. Blogger takes a long long looooooong time. ZzzZzZz. Aufwiedersehn!