@ Tuesday, December 9, 2008 ; 9:15 PM

Chester shadows my eldest brother everyday, and he sticks to him so much that I get very very VERY jealous. Hmph. :B

Dad&Mom's anniversary dinner's coming, I ought to get some dress for the event! I need to go shopping!!! Who wants to go shopping with me? *grins*

My laptop's internet connection's down cos _______ broke. I don't know what's that, so I leave a gap Haha. So I'm now using my sissy's (her mood's pretty good today that's why :P)

I think I'm getting old and rusty. The training on Sunday gave me aches that last till today! Aww how am I gonna last for those 3 days of carnival D: I fear for myself. Tsk. I've gotta admit that I'm old. Tsk.

I have been watching J&K+8 everyday at 4pm on Channel 70! Omg J&K brought their kids to Utah on today's epizode. &I really really really pity Kate. As my mom said, having 4 is enough - 8 is madness. The kids can really go crazy on Hair Pains (airplanes), like they scream and yell and kick the whole time! (But I really really like Aaden!)

I wanna go Shokudo! Hundin! You better be free!!! :D


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard