ME = MATURE?
@ Sunday, December 7, 2008 ; 11:05 PM

I had the first Random training today and met several crazy people (on par, or even crazier than me :B). FYI Random is my netball team's name for SportLight, a church sports camp. Qinyu why are you in Shanghai!!!!! The girls are all younger than Vicky&I - we were the only 16-year-olds there, cos mich is in M'sia now. &Some told me that I look very mature! :( Like I'm in JC or sthg. BUT I'M SIXTEEN!!!!!

I'm gonna sink into depression if another person say "Hey you look very mature" to me now. LOL, but seriously, everyone thinks that my elder sister is my younger sister, or that I look 17/18. *pouts*

Hahaha anyway I like the Random Team!!! :D They're all fun people, can't wait for the next trng next saturday (we always crash courts) :D

I'm gonna start Green Club in RV with Hundin!!! :D

I Love the Earth! Let's all go green! We'll start the Green Movement right here in our school (since RV is relatively un-green). I wanna get Mrs Ong to be our teacher-in-charge!!! It'll be like, totally fun! :D

Alright, Hundin posted a very hideous picture of me on her blog. OMG I've lost my image! D:

So I'll post a picture of her here in return! :D
(Since blogger is so unobliging for I have waited for more than 10 mins to post this pic - must be too hideous - I'll try to post it again tomorrow)


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard