2010 New Year Resolutions
@ Thursday, January 7, 2010 ; 4:57 PM

Happy 2010! [It's a little late]

2009 ended really fast and here comes 2010, which is probably the craziest and busiest year.

A lvl's finally here! I can't wait to graduate and be enrolled into a University - most probably overseas. Australia, US or UK - it's always these 3 right. Haha Bro's having a great time studying in US and I'm really envious. Bleh

I haven't really decided the course that I want to take.
My current preferred choices are Medicine and Veterinary Science.

2010 New Year Resolutions?
- 4As for Alvls to get into the desired courses in Uni (definitely)
- More time/commitment to Volunteer Projects at ACRES
- SATs (Bro keeps nagging about it Urggg
- Train my Tolerance for many things HAHA

I've already thought about the things that I want to do post-A lvls:
- Travel! Class trip to Taiwan with Chihyun the Smelly as the host!
- Japan Trip with my sister to watch NEWS Concert - if there is HAHA!
- Trip to US to find my brother! YAY
(These trips will definitely burn a big hole in my dad's pocket HEEEE)
- Work in a Vet Clinic for the fun of it!
- More volunteering at ACRES!

Netball outing to watch Sherlock Holmes tomorrow! I can't wait. YAY!

Labels:



Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard