ACRES
@ Tuesday, December 21, 2010 ; 2:04 PM

Hello again !

I volunteered at ACRES today for morning shift from 10am to 1pm! Met Jon, a vet intern at ACRES from James Cook Uni in Aussieland who gave me tips on studying vet sci. I think there are about 200 plus anatomies to study D: I should start looking at some. Saw Louis Ng ! The founder of the organisation ! Hehe

Hello? Anyone wants to volunteer with me as a Wildlife Guardian involved in animal caretaking? It's rather sad to be the only WG around when yiling and clarine are both busy with other stuff :(

I shall start watching Playful Kiss again. Teehee. Ciao!


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard