Hello Smexies!
It has been decided that I am to enroll into UIUC in Fall 2011 to bug my brother, who is currently on his way to Chicago where he will fly to the exotic country of volcanoes of Ecuador to find his best friend! He's the first in the family to step on the soils of North and South America! How lucky !
Smellee! Do you remember our Cotopaxi volcano in Ecuador project where we put a mentos candy into coke ? :) I really miss geography class, the videos (sick ones?), all the geographers and our dearest teachers mr elic ng and mdm tham. Hahaha
Had lunch at PS Lao Beijing. It was super good. There's High Tea Buffet on weekdays at Lao Beijing! Eat as much dimsum as you can for 13.80 nett ! Anyone wanna join? Hehe
Xmas Eve Class Party on Friday ! So eggcited! I haven't asked my parents, but hopefully I can go :) I must think of what I should do for the 1 minute of Fame segment! Hehe See you smexies real sooooon !