In MANY blinks of the eye, the busy, hectic and stressful year of 2010 is finally over.
Cheers. The
Almighty
A levels is over, and we are all headed to the university or the army. Yay give a pat on your shoulders for surviving these crazy 365 days. 18 years of age, it is now the Golden Era for us to pursue our interests, dreams and aspirations, and discover who we really are and what we really want to be. It is the last day of 2010, and let us all have fun :)
I'm currently drinking Dr. Pepper for the first time which actually tastes like carbonated cough syrup - and no, christopher and charlotte (who might be stuck in Europe at this point in time :p), I am not a fan of cough syrup.
I shopped a lot these few weeks, and Mr. Happy and the clothes I ordered online have finally arrived! I had a great little outing with Shinzu and Qinyu at Raffles City yesterday after dental check-up, and we ate a great lot of stuff. ($$$$$$$$$$$) Fruit tarts and Tea from Fruit Paradise at the basement of RC were damn good, I need to eat them again soon. Hehe.
Alright, I'm going to watch Secret Garden, and then make potato salad for the party later. I wish all of my favourite smexies a very happy 2011. :D
Last but not least, meet Mr. Happy: