I've finished watching Playful Kiss ! Ahh I'm sad that the show is over !
What shall I watch now ? Hmmm
Chester and Chelsea went for Grooming this morning and they smell nice like bubblegum :) Chester is whining now 'cos I confiscated his torn toy (which was given to him 2 hours ago =_=)Chelsea has a Hot Spot (no chris, he is not the Sun) yeah and the groomer shaved some of his pretty brown fur so that I can clean his wound !

Yesterday was Winter Solstice and My daddy's birthday ! I went to 313 Somerset with my Bro and Mummy and I drew on a cake at Icing Room for abt 45 min. Hehe :) Pictures of my Masterpiece will be posted soon ! :D I feel like drawing on another cake ! It's fun ! Hehe! Whose bday is coming ??? Yup, so we had dinner at Jumbo@ECP ! :)
Pepper Lunch-ed w my bro today @ IMM ! Yay we like the Goma Ice cream that you smexies don't know how to appreciate. Hehehe!
UIUC Class of 2015 FB Page is totally filled with posts by interesting people who are finding for room-mates (or mates LOL) already ! Pretty overwhelming, I don't really know how to apply for housing blahblahblah, shall leave them to a later date Hehe!
Ahhh, I shall find sth else to watch now ! Ciao lovely people!