PROM ! :D
@ Tuesday, December 7, 2010 ; 9:46 PM

Hello Smexies!

Prom is sadly over ! And It was the last time that our batch will be gathered together in an event !

I was really glad to stay over at the Hotel Poolside Room with our Sexy Smexy Clique and the wunderbar Ms Yim :D even though I only slept for less than an hour - when I attempted to sleep at around 2 plus AM? Haha The room was tooooo cold and I was freeezing on the arm chair!

Hotel Stayover was nonetheless fun with my favourite people :) Especially when we condemn the limited range of shows aired and watch retarded kids programme on TeeVee early in the morning! :D

Pre-prom preparations were super rushed ! We could only check in at 3 plus PM and we hung out at the executive lounge of Sheraton Towers ! Lazing around and playing Monopoly cards (fun!) :D After checking in, charlotte and I had to guide Smella, Smellee and Smellyujun on putting on their contacts! Hehe and yay ! they managed to plop them on their eyeballs!

Rushed to Organic Hair Salon near Centrepoint with my lovely Charlotte Tan and got my hair done ! I love my hairstyle HEHE and it only costs 20bucks ! Really worth it ! :D Went to Paul and Joe @Takashimaya to have my NUDE make-up done! :) Was pretty awkward when ladies who walk past the counter stared at me for like almost 30mins ! and it was about 7PM by the time I reached the hotel! We went down for cocktail at 7plus PM and took loadza photo shots :D




Prom ended really quickly with loadsa great dance performances and snapping of photos!

Now that prom is over! We've gotta think of how to waste our time! Should I work ? Study a new language? Learn to Drive?????

I wanna go Universal Studios!!! Funkists hurry up reply me !!! :D
I wanna watch Rapunzel tooooooooooooooooooooo!


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard