Uni Housing
@ Wednesday, December 29, 2010 ; 10:25 AM

Sadly, I have to write an essay to apply for good housing in UIUC.
The good news is that Smella also applied for UIUC for normal application! Hopefully we'll end up in the same school :)

I need to register for driving lessons soon (I keep telling myself "tomorrow"). Hehe

Chelsea's skin condition is improving, yay! Volunteered at ACRES again yesterday to kill some time. I was asked to do an internship at ACRES for 6 months since school will start in August! Hmm, shall wait till I pass my driving test ! :D

I'm so bored, why is everyone working! :(
Someone ask me out please!


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard