Universal Studios! :)
@ Friday, December 10, 2010 ; 1:00 AM

HELLO SMEXIES! It's 1245 am and I just ate my dinner and I couldn't sleep!
SO Look at my wonderful Brainbo Bottle and Betty Boop keychain :)









I loved my day at Universal Studios with my lovely fellow funky Funkists Meijie and Qinyu :) It's a pity that the rest couldn't go ! I really missed going out with all of them ! Nadia Niam, Isabel, Jesslyn... all pangseh us !!! Hahaha Anyway, we had an awesome threesome at the theme park! :) :)

When we reached there, the first ride we took was the Shrek 4D Ride and it was really cool because we could feel the movie scenes and experience it! Waiting time sucks though, well, for almost all the rides! I would strongly recommend everyone to purchase the Universal Express Ticket because it saves more time, and can have many more rides by skipping the queue! We totally regretted not paying 30bucks for that express ticket !!!

Anyway, we went on to try many other rides! The Jurassic Park Water Ride was the worst !!! Not that it wasn't fun, but Qinyu and I were totally SOAKED after the ride. Well, being unlucky. Hehe

I'll rate the Revenge of the Mummy Roller Coaster Ride 5.5 out of 5 stars! HEHE it was TOTALLY WHOLLY AWESOME! Really, really, really fun ! All 3 of us wanted to take the 3rd time but there were technical difficulties :( Anyway, the lockers were sort of cool because its automated! and no keys are needed! How cool is that !

Had Bratwurst Combo for lunch! REALLY YUMMY HEHE :)

We watched the Madagascar show, which was kind of boring because the mascots just danced around to one song. Waterworks was a much better show, and we were really fortunate to be DRY even when we sat on the SOAKED ZONE where the cast kept spraying water at - intentionally :D Waterworks show was full of water splashes and explosions, it was pretty fun! Everyone else got wet, so yeah, they must have really liked us :)



The last show we caught was Monster Rock, which was kind of like the children's show High 5 but definitely much better than boring kids show :), because the "monsters" sang a few famous song in a theatre like "Nobody" HAHAHA.

Both Meijie and I think that Mr Phantom looked really cute and we sat on the front row during the show just to see him LOL while Qinyu was more interested in the She-wolf (?) Haha and Mr Phantom kept waving to us ! :D :D :D I guess we were one of the more enthusiastic ones in the theatre! Many of the audience (mostly the elderly and young kids) were practically stoning, which dampened the atmosphere. Oh wells.
Look at the cast (and Phantom with the white mask HEHE)... :)



Photo-taking with Meijie and Qinyu at Universal Studios was really fun because we were practically trying to crawl up everything! :D Fake crates, barrels, cars, roofs, hehehe ! We tried to chase after Kungfu Panda ! And I didn't see Marilyn Monroe :(




Ahhhh, it was really a great day. &I'm feeling full, satisfied, and sleepy.
Seeya Smexies :D


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard