Dramamamaz
@ Saturday, January 8, 2011 ; 10:23 PM

Hello Smexies,
I haven't posted since last year (sounds like it has been a long time LOL)!

Basically, I have spent this week by going out with friends, KBOXing with my favorite Netballers (KBOX PROMOTION $6 NETT IS A MAJOR SCAM!), volunteering at ACRES, and I have finally registered for driving lessons with Meijie. YAY! I need to book my theory lessons soon, but I don't know how the booking system works. Shall ask my sissy to book for me tomorrow, hehe.

Anyway anyway! I have found a (sadly) TWO-DAY JOB ($$$!) as a Geoglapee Relief Teacher in RV woohoo! I'm SO looking forward although I don't know what to expect HEHE :D

Ofcuz, how could my days pass without watching KDRAMAS to waste my time away ? :P Kaylene lee, yesyes, I'm velly bored!
During this looooong hols I have watched/am still watching:
1. Secret Garden - Hyunbin is super cute!
2. Playful Kiss
3. My GF is a Gumiho - I'm watching this because I'm still waiting for the other episodes of Secret Garden!!!
4. Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Just started watching! For Micky Yoochun HEHEHE My sissy has been showing me toooo much JYJ stuff recently (junsu!) :D
5. Beautiful Life

Although I attempted to watch some HK dramas, the plots were so bad that I gave up :) Shall watch some American serials soon. But I have too little guts to watch Fringe and Vampire Diaries (because it involves vampires. LOL)

See you smexies soon (I hope!) :D


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard