Hello Beople Meet My Prinjal Blant
@ Friday, January 21, 2011 ; 2:16 PM

If you can't see the title, it is actually "Hello Beople Meet my Prinjal Blant" LOL!

Hello Smexies, long time no see! I've just completed watching Secret Garden :)I'm gonna miss Hyun bin too. Hehehe

Netballers and our first and favourite coach Ms Lin came over to my house on the 19th for a sleepover till the 20th :) It was really awesome! I love the Netball cake that huiling qinyu and I drew. Hehe I miss my teammates soooo much! It's probably the best CCA and sport that I've ever joined ! We had fun playing with my doggies, wii, mahjong, and kindergarten card games over the night like SNAP, Happy Family, Donkey and Old Maid and my current favourite, Monopoly Deal! :P Apparently MsLin knocked out first at 2plus am, followed by Grace and I at 330am. Hehe. Shinzu and Vicky totally stayed up till 630am in the morning! We were all grabbed by MsLin in the morning to eat Prata and chat in the pratahouse :)





My family then had a really late dinner @Jumbo with my daddy's japanese friend whom I last saw like 8 years ago in our free-and-easy trip in Japan :) I like listening to my daddy speaking japanese :)

Come, take a look at my fruit and veggie garden, with our newest additions, 2 passion fruits that finally grew from the plant that we've kept for 2years, an eggplant plant (lol) with 2 fruits, a bell pepper plant with 3 cute fruits, a chile plant with loadza chile peppers and more orchids :)









It's cool to see how the green bell peppers slowly turns yellow bit by bit within a few hours!

Apparently My bro and I discovered that the eggplant and bell pepper plants are wilting because of today's hot weather,



So I googled and just built some mulches to retain soil moisture(kaylene! geoglapee again!) and loosened the soil Hehehe I can't believe that I'm doing some gardening!



It's really cool to observe how delicate and sensitive plants are to the surrounding environment, and a slight change in temperature just over an hour could cause such drastic changes in the biology of the plants. I hope they'll get back in shape! Then we can have some veggies for CNY. :B



Looking at how my brother and I were absorbed in gardening (my brother said that we're urban bumpkins), Chester totally whined to gain our attention. My dog is just too cute to be true :)

My life has been good, what about yours?


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard