The title is just random.
Anyway smexies! I got bitten by my neighbour's labrador retriever yesterday :(
Brought chester out for a walk. At the park he dragged me to sniff a female lab beside a male lab that were also walking in the area. Then the male lab got jealous and pushed chester. Chester fell to the ground and that mad dog started biting him. The maid didn't do anything!!! Ya so I pulled that monster-dog that was much bigger than chester away and he bit me !!! So I've got like bruises all over my right wrist and a bleeding tooth mark. What luck.
Feel apologetic to Chester 'coz I won't be able to take him out for a walk till my bruises are gone! Blue-blacks hurt like mad!!! How!!!!
I had my first driving practical lesson this morning! It was VERY FUN!!! Hahaha initially I stepped on the footbrake too hard and the car kept jerking, but after a while it was smoother ! Had to start the car, change gear, pull hand brake, then go, then turn, and turn, and turn, around the circuit at BBDC! FUNNNNN! I finally drove a car wheeeee ! Look forward to the next lesson!
Anyway, a picture to show Kaylene LEEEEE!

JUNSU AND ONE OF HIS 6 LITTLE KITTIES, TIGGER :)
Picture posted on his twitter. Heheheheheh