Hello everybuddy!
Duck Tours outing coming soon, yay!
Smella wu just smsed me that she got into UIUC too! :D
Yesterday's relief teaching experience was much better than the previous! Probably because I've got more things to do, other than asking little kids to shut up, sit down and do their work like a naggy old lady. I had to take over the classes of 2 geog teachers yesterday! And the schedule was really really tight! Ate a pretty speedy lunch with the not-single girl :P Anyway, I had more things to do because I took over year 5 H1 geog classes :) I have no idea why kids these days are so curious about their relief teachers. I liked the first class 'cuz they are studious and funny, even though they are like unconfident of themselves - like how we were last time! Mentioning grades and tests would shatter our glass hearts. LOL I love mdm sim :)
Anyway, they (year 5s) kept complaining about their geog teacher and how they don't understand many things in the cheeeem notes with many things that our syllabus does not require(so sad,
kaykay shim, I'll publicise your AC notes, maybe we can reprint and sell it, and earn a profit LOL!) I could totally understand their trauma and stress over the subject because I was an ex-student!
So I tried to clear their doubts and retaught them Polar Wandering curves which I didn't understand till A Levels period and things like rift valleys, trenches, etc. and gave them tips on studying geog! I'm such a nice senior right! :) I know that I'm nice. Hehehehehe :B
Ofcuz I felt good after imparting my limited knowledge to them.
It's really strange how I can still remember the geography content now; because when I was still in school, I could never memorise ALL of my notes, and memorising geog was a pain in the neck. The content's so heavy, that I was always super stressed before a geog test/exam.
Hmmm, well, probably because I'm passionate about what I studied, that I can still remember them :) Me love geoglapee! Maybe I should be a part-time A level geog tutor, then I can earn more MONAYYYYE ($___$) Hehe
& I am still very glad and thankful that we've got elic ng as our teacher :)
And and and,
I love our geog class :)