I'm listening to Stand by U
@ Tuesday, February 22, 2011 ; 10:53 PM

Hello smexies!


I realised my blog posts have been about driving or JYJ or relief teaching, kind of boring right? Sad, my days currently revolve around these 3 things, with outings and shopping trips occasionally :)


I'll still blog about driving today!
Stage 2: cleared 2 subjects today! Drove from BBDC to Boon Lay, then to Clementi, Bukit Timah, Bukit Panjang, Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang and back to Bukit Batok! It was super fun! Especially the many bends and uneven road surfaces at Bukit Panjang area, which made the ride bumpy and especially fun - like a roller coaster ride - just that I'm driving it :D


I totally enjoyed my lesson!
And my instructor said that my driving skills are not bad :P Yay!


After driving lesson I received a call from Mr See, a bio teacher from RV, whose lessons I will take over for two weeks from next Monday onwards :B Yeah, I was told to go back to school on Friday cuz he needs to pass me some stuff to read (omg, like homework) and wants me to attend one of his lessons LOL! So weird, I feel like an NIE-teacher in-training!


Anyway, I've been driving around with this petite Honda Jazz that is easy to drive!



Let's go sightseeing people!


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard