Picture of You
@ Friday, February 25, 2011 ; 11:44 PM

Hello smexies!


I'm currently reading Year 2 practicals :( I dislike practicals, and now I must go through them with the jnrs ! Enzymes + Food Test... Why do they have 2 practicals a week ? :(


Anyway, I have to teach year 2 & 3s biomolecules and cellular transport !


Most of the days I only have 1 to 2 hour lessons in the entire day, so I'll be like super free ! Kaylene Shim, I'm gonna sms you when I'm bored! :P


Gosh, why am I hungry again?


Btw, I changed the picture at the side because the person who made this template removed the original picture from the site ! :( So I randomly chose a cute picture. Hehehe


lalala, I'm so jealous of Xiahki (my hubby's dog LOL!)


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard