I can't say goodbye 'cuz I love You
@ Monday, February 28, 2011 ; 7:26 PM

Hello my lovely Smexies!


D-day is coming! Met MsYim in the General office today, and she asked me if I knew about Friday :S Smexies, let's try to relax till D-day!


1st day teaching Bio! It was alright, but it's seriously tough ensuring that everyone understood! And I have to project my voice so it gets tiring speaking for 1 hour !


Sitting at the desk in the staffroom is the most comfortable thing to do when RT-ing. I have been doing the slides for the lesson, adding pictures and all :)
The other bio teachers are nice, and willing to help me!


Observed MsLim's Food Test practical for Year 3s, oh man, can I do it on Thursday? :S
1 practical on hydrogen peroxide and potatoes for Year 2s tomorrow!
I shall try my best :)


I keep replaying Picture of You and Kimi ga Ireba on youtube, and Rainy night by MrKim on my iPod. Oh man, I really hope that I can just grab a concert ticket. I don't really care about whichever category I get. I just want to hear them LIVE :)



Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard