Red is an auspicious colour
@ Wednesday, February 16, 2011 ; 8:49 PM

Hello smexies!


I had another driving lesson this morning at 7.30am! Followed by 2 boring theory practice sessions - I was almost sleeping! Postponed the ice-cream date with Junice till 3pm cuz I wanted to go home and nap :P I'm such a sleepyhead.


Met up with Junice and we walked to Island Creamery at KAP! Tried the Pineapple Tart ice-cream, which wasn't that fantastic. Then we went to beauty world to get our nails done!!!


I have coral red toe nails now! How cool is that! :D


Alright, see you all soon this friday! :D


Running Man episode 14, go go!


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard