Running Man !
@ Saturday, February 12, 2011 ; 1:04 PM

Hello smexies,


I was glad to catch Black Swan with some of you :) It was aweeeesome!
Haven't seen EVERYONE in ages! Hope to have an outing with everyone's presence!


I'm currently writing Day 1 of the Turkey trip lol! So please be patient while I complete the entry :)


I'm still very into JYJ's awesomeness (watch this link)


And my recent addiction to the Korean Variety Show, Running Man!


It's about 2 teams of people locked up in a place (I'm currently watching the Lotte World theme park episode with Lee Hongki omgosh! :D) and they have to complete tasks and play the games against each other in order to escape. The losing team has to do weird forfeits that are very embarrassing. Hehehehehe watch it if you're bored, and want to have some laughs! Running Man Link


ENJOY! :)


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard