Still in Love,
@ Monday, February 21, 2011 ; 3:19 PM

Hello!


I just received the letter of acceptance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison this morning! :D Yay! As much as I love the school colours of Uwisc (pretty maroon and gold), I think I'll most likely go to UIUC cuz my brother is there (and my dad will be worried if I go to a US uni alone...) So yupps, glad that both of the applications that I did were accepted! Hehehe


Cleared Stage 1 of Driving today! Hurray! Need to remind myself to check rear mirrors more often! I love driving! I think by the time I get my license, I'll be very familiar with the entire Bukit Batok and Bukit Gombak area since I've been going round and round along the roads. Stage 2 will be getting tougher: U-turns, change lanes, right-turns...


My sister might be able to get great VIP seats for JYJ concert! She's paying for my ticket. Woots! Xiah Yujun! I really hope you will go! Hehehe :D Been listening to JYJ's english album, Still in Love keeps playing in my head :D Junsu has 7 cats now, omg!!! And they are all so cute!!!


I just watched a clip on Junsu's current musical, Tears of Heaven, and his voice and acting totally moved me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32ocl0li-A&feature=related


I'm a fangirl!!! :D


Duck Tours $33! Duck Tours + Flyer $49! Ohmy, I can't wait to go sightseeing with you! :D


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard