We can protect Us
@ Tuesday, February 15, 2011 ; 2:26 PM

Hello smexies!


How was your valentine's day? I (very sadly) spent mine at BBDC: driving practical lesson in the morning on steering and I drove on the public roads~ and then going back there in the afternoon for 200mins of theory lessons which almost killed me due to boredom.


More practical lessons to come! and I am filled with anticipation and excitement!
Going back to school on friday to relief teach and earn my MONAAAYE! and yay! I get to see the female lead of the Smexies Kaylene and Kompany Scandal! Haha SKK Scandal :P This is random.


JYJ is coming to Singapore in end April! Dream come true, woohoo! Anyone wants to watch their concert with me??? :B Seah Yujun!!! COME JOIN MEEEEEEEEEEEH! :D We can wave to Junsu and SCREAMMMMM woooots :D


Watched running man episodes 8 and 10 yesterday and today. My tummy aches from all that laughing! Gary and Jihyo are really funny in episode 10 ! Shall watch episode 11 later! :D :D :D




My Life's still good,
what about yours? :)


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard