Hello my dearest friends ! Aren't we proud of RV? :D
I called my aunt who was an RVian
50 years ago, and told her 立化争光 and she was really happy :)
I'm proud of us all! Because we have done our best for the A levels, and giving it our best shot! Never mind the disappointment, because our future is really bright ! And we'll
always have each other for support - even as we grow old, and lose our teeth 70 years later (liaoliao will fix our dentures!)
I'm really happy. My dad is really cute! He dreamt that I'll get 3As 3Bs for As on the night before D-day. And he was delighted and smiling in his dreams. He wanted to tell me in the morning, but I left home for school before he woke up! Daddy was elated to hear that I've done better that what he (literally) dreamt of. I'm really thankful for my parents' and siblings' support during that period! Daddy had to wake up early on many days to send me to school in the morning, so I'd have more time to prepare myself for the exams and eat my breakfast. Yay, Mommy Daddy Bros and Sis, I love you all! :)
And ofcuz,
my sexy friends, I love you all as well! :)
For the encouragements and jiayous, pepper lunch-destress sessions, and fun outings!
Cheers to our friendship, and let's meet up real soon with the 2 Baldies :D