I have been spending my days idly. I've finished watching all the available Running Man videos and I can't think of anything else to watch besides random videos on Youtube. I've started to listen to FT Island because I secretly like Lee Hongki. Hehe. Charlotte became Mrs Song Joongki (which I oppose because Joongki is mine), and she wants to earn money to buy Tonymoly's nail polish.
JYJ concert may most likely be cancelled. & I'm quite disappointed because I have been looking forward to it since last December. Fan-girling (lol) with Kaylene Park got me all excited! So yeah, hopefully they'll have another one soon, when I'm still in Singapore!
Fan-girling might continue when I enroll into UIUC with approximately 1,000 koreans. LOL! I have been thinking a lot about what I'm really gonna do since the horrid experience at the vet clinic. I figured that I might not want to work in the clinic even if I study animal science, or even veterinary science next time. Looking at sick and depressed animals - which I can't help - actually makes me sad as well. I'd probably sink into depression if I were to euthanise people's best friends our animal counterparts. So yeah, I'd first study Animal Science in UIUC and see how it goes. I might want to venture into Pet food and nutrition research, which is rather interesting. And probably happier :)
I should try to use American English from now on! Looking forward to being in the same cool school as my brother and Smella wu!
I was so bored 2 days ago that I spent 1 hour trying to paint my fingernails and toe nails. My finger nails are either pink or yellow and they look weird but I like it :) My toe nails are cool teal in color now! :) I totally spent $7.50 buying 3 nail polish bottles from Etude House. I guess boredom makes me mad!
Kbox-ed twice since last week. Charlotte and Kaykay wanna go Kbox again today after our job-hunt. Shall I or shall I not go? :P