I DARE TO EAT ALONE
@ Sunday, March 13, 2011 ; 7:51 PM

I DARE TO EAT ALONE campaign (so phail).


I'm perfectly fine with eating alone outside. :P


Kaykay Shim (Park?) came to my house this afternoon to accompany me for lunch LOL ! Poor me have to settle my lunch and dinner by myself and ALONE today cuz my mom and sissy are out ! We consumed an entire pint of Udder's snickers mars vanilla ice-cream (coincidentally kay's fave flavour) and 1 waffle each while watching JYJ thanksgiving concert and DBSK secret code concert. Hehehe aren't we mad? :) 3 hours spent on watching pretty JaeJoong, cute JunSu and sexy YuChun! Okay, and kaylene's ROCK (porn) STAR 昌珉 ! LOL 俊秀 is still the most awesome okay! :)


Kaylene didn't terrorise my doggies (unlike liaoliao), but she kept poking chester. Hehehe. I think both my dogs like her a lot 'cuz they are friendly like me! Big friendly yellow goldie monsters (I'm not a monster.) :)


I had my dinner at Kim's Family Restaurant. KIM!!! My hubby's family name :) It's an authentic korean restaurant near my house. I ate ALONE! Sounds a little sad right. Hehehe. The korean waiter was nice to give me a corner seat beside a huge wall full of JYJ and DBSK messagers written by customers. LOL ! He thought that I was japanese and spoke jap to me. Hahahaha!


Ate a hearty meal with spicy pork rice that was full of meat and really tasty , and 12, yes T-W-E-L-V-E side dishes!!! But I only ate 5 of the side-dishes 'cuz I dont wanna waste food. Yeah, 1 person has 12 side dishes. Unlike that petty korean restaurant at JP that serves 4 dishes to 6 people & the food wasn't even nice. Anyway, my dinner only costed $15!!! So awesome!! Let's eat there next time okay !!! Cwismoo I'll treat you when you're feeling better kay! Hehehehe see! Smexies are so awesomez!


JYJ!!! I didn't write this!



I highly suspect (99.9%) that my sister wrote this:



SEEYA SMELLIES SOON (LOVE!)


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard