My Heart is Empty
@ Monday, March 21, 2011 ; 12:03 PM

Things to do this week:
1. Register for ISAT
2. Vet Internship Interview


I applied for Bachelor of Veterinary Science at UQ yesterday during the Austrade Fair (application fee was waived).


I'll be applying for Usyd after my internship. It'll be awesome if I can get into USydney. With just 140 places available for both domestic and international students, entry into USyd will be extremely competitive!


Then again, if my aim is to go Australia (since becoming a vet in USA will require 8 long years of study and much more $$$), will I be wasting money enrolling into UIUC Animal Sciences? Or should I study locally, and enrol into some random course in NUS, which probably costs 8 times less than if I study 1 semester at UIUC (approximately $25k).
Dad doesnt want me to idle 1 year away, so I have to study somewhere for 1 semester! Ahhh.


I'm perplexed and lost.
Why can't aussie unis start vet school in July :(


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard