You've got the wrong number
@ Friday, March 11, 2011 ; 10:10 AM

Hello my lovely people :)


My 2 weeks of relief teaching 2I/L and 3C/D/H is finally over :) I'm unemployed again, yay! It's really tiring to wake up at 6am everyday (sometimes 620am). But I usually reach school late, at almost 8am. I took my time walking into the school looking at those poor kids standing at the guard house LOL! Abusing my authority :)


RT experience was nice at the bio dpt, because everyone's so friendly. But the best part is still staying in the staffroom, chilling out and listening to my ipod, listen to teachers gossip, and occasionally finding fellow RTs sitting at various dpt. The PE dpt makes waffles in the staffroom at their desks! &the English dpt has a weekly feast every Wednesday with high-class foooood. LOL


I'm very happy bcuz I've earned $$$$$$$$$ :P
And I'm gonna meet up with Kaykay and Smellotte to Haji Lane later! Woooots :)


I received a reply from the vet asking me to go for an interview, with 2 testimonials.
Hope I can pass the interview, and get the internship :D :D :D
Wish me luck, smexies!!!


I keep replaying Wrong Number. Ohmy, I really love them! Meet the sexy man with dimples :)


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard