We finally found a job! :)
Cashiering @ Robinson's during the GSS! Hehe. I guess I'm gonna shop at the same time!
Like finally finally found a job :)
Chester has been sticking to everyone like glue everyday! And he can't stand being alone for a minute, or he'll start whining! I guess he's having his middle age blues! My dog is a senior now!
I'll come out with a recipe that allows dogs to be healthy and live till a ripe old age next time! No corn (gross!), no colouring, no additives.
Dogs who do not consume commercial pet food like canned food and dog biscuits can actually live up till 20 years of age.
The pet food industry is apparently evil. They spray liquid fats on biscuits to make them more appealing to pets. Sigh, why is our food system so screwed?
I've been saying a lot of random stuff to my sister.
I always tell her that I want to study this, and I want to study that.
But things that I want to study changes everyday. LOL
I guess I have problems in making big decisions because I'm too fickle-minded.
ps/ I love xiah junsu's voice! :)