@ Saturday, April 30, 2011 ; 11:02 AM

It's the last day of April!
2.5 more months to Illinois, USA!


I'm looking forward to studying at UIUC, and it will be the golden time for me to explore my options in the land of the free :) I hope I get to stay in Global Crossroads international dormitory, and I'll meet new friends from all over the world!
I'll perhaps settle for an Animal Science major coupled with Food Science and/or Business minor first. Take a driving test (again) there because it's left-hand drive in America. Take pilot-flying lessons from the Aviation Institution of UIUC (LOL) like my brother who will take it in his junior year this Fall. Learn German if I have the time/extra credit hours. Shop in Chicago. Go skiing during winter at Wisconsin. Visit Michigan. Hehehe


Eldest bro is graduating this july. My sister is going to Melbourne this july. And my 2nd bro and I are going to Illinois this August. My 2nd bro is graduating in 2 years, my sister in three, and I'll be graduating in 4 years time. My parents AND my doggies will be lonely... but time flies!


Driving test in 5 days! I hope I pass! Hehe!


Layout by ToxicKisses.♥
Inspirations from Hearts;bleach, hasta_mañana & elysaysgoodbye.
Resources from WeHeartIt & Photobucket.
Profile

Lahlah
'Cause we'll be falling in love all night long.




Affiliates

Kaylene is Smellee
Smellyujun
Chu are Smelly
Smelly Tofu


Tagboard